We have entered into the year 2021 leaving behind the memories of a sudden lockdown that had crippled the life and business in 2020 alike. Now, it is increasingly becoming hard to believe that some businesses do not need an online presence at all. The pandemic has naturally influenced people to adopt online ways of transacting and increase their time spent on the internet which is as high as 6 hours a day.
There is an increase in digital technology invention as well as adoption for the betterment of the internet and as we move ahead there will be a surge in the digital businesses hence we need more robust infrastructure. Small businesses need to be more agile and open-minded, ready to learn the psych of new-age consumers who are fast-moving on the internet day by day.
For the benefit of our readers, we have tried to list down below a few merits of owning a website-
1. Increase trust among your customers – Businesses are trying hard for building trust among their potential customers and a good website is a momentous tool for a trustworthy business. Consider this as your online address and your first impression on the people walking into your online store. You would not like to leave it untidy and incomprehensible for them. It gives detailed information about your product line and who you are and also about your contact details in case of a need.
2. Increase your market size – With a simple & attractive website, you can cater to a bigger market than what you were serving with the physical store or a shop. Expanding physically is capital intensive since you have to buy or rent infrastructure in terms of real estate, manpower, and logistics, etc. whereas, through a website it an overnight job, just to update the product line and target newer geographies on a click.
3. You are open 24/7 – One of the advantages of having a great website is that your business is always open to take orders while you are resting in the middle of the night, but your customers can visit your website and still order which you can manage in the morning. It is a great way of being available for your customers without having invested in the physical infrastructure. You may outrun your competitors.
4. An effective way of business promotion – We all know the cost of digitally reaching out to your potential customers is way less than the newspaper and other advertising mediums. Also, it is fairly easy to monitor the results compared to other mediums. When you know the promotion cost per customer, it is easy to devise an efficient budget and utilize it properly.
5. Ease for your customers – Having a website, increases the convenience for your customers. They respect and become loyal to a business that has created comfort for them. They are more informed before visiting you.
6. Reduced cost of your businesses – Driving more and more business through your website, will eventually reduce your cost in the long run as your advertising and manpower cost will come down considerably.
7. Attract your potential – with a good website, you can attract better manpower resources. A website improves the perception about the business in the minds of potential employees which in turn attracts a better pool of resources available in the market.
For a good and effective website, you can get in touch with us on the below details, we would be more than glad to assist you in increasing your online footprints.
2020 All Rights Reserved web-engage